Not that I can see.  I think a FixedWindowRollingPolicy +
SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy would do what you need.  Of course, it won't roll
based
on time, but on size.  Basically, you'd get a maximum backup of 12 (or less
depending on what you configure) archived log files, which is hardly different
than deleting old files.

That said, you might be able to [ab]use a FilterBasedTriggeringPolicy to trigger
rolling based on time (and/or size).

Note that I have not tested this myself.  It would be interesting to learn of
your
results.

Jake