Write your own Renderer derivation which you can specify in xml configuration
(assign to your specific class, see below).
The Trick is that you pass a custom object to the log calls (the param need not
to be a String, it is formally an object):
      MySpecificLogInfoHolder infos = new MySpecificLogInfoHolder()
      myLog.info( infos );
When the log4j framework comes to render (after having checked the levels etc.)
it calls your custom renderer where you can render the output string as you
like.
Heri