发件人: 刘东
发送时间: 2010-12-17  10:51:48
收件人: Log4J Users List
抄送:
主题: Re: RE: Re: performance problem in multithread environment
Hi,thank you very much.
I test asyncappender again,the result is as follows:
thread number |time cost |asyn BufferSize
1                   |28282     |1024
2                   |56359     |1024
4                   |107188   |1024
16                  |421547   |1024
my log4j.xml is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE log4j:configuration PUBLIC "-//log4j/log4j Configuration//EN"
"log4j.dtd">
<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/";>
<appender name="file-log" class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">
<param name="bufferSize" value="262144" />
<param name="bufferedIO" value="true" />
<!-- <param name="fileAppend" value="true" /> -->
<param name="File" value="log4jtest.log" />
    <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%-d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss} [%-5p] [%t]
[%c.%M:%L] - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>
<appender name="async" class="org.apache.log4j.AsyncAppender">
<param name="BufferSize" value="1024" />
<appender-ref ref="file-log" />
</appender>
<!-- for all other loggers log only debug and above log messages -->
<root>
<priority value="DEBUG" />
<!-- <appender-ref ref="STDOUT" /> -->
<!-- <appender-ref ref="file-log" /> -->
<appender-ref ref="async" />
</root>
</log4j:configuration>
I turned asyn BufferSize to 10240,but the test result is no changing.
why?
2010-12-17
刘东