I presume you are running using something like?...

java -jar myapp.jar

Correct?  Note that if you try to add "-classpath" as a command line switch while using the "-jar" command line switch, it will be ignored.  In this case, you'll have to update your MANIFEST.MF file to include the Log4j library in the "Class-Path".  Otherwise, just run without the "-jar" switch and the "-classpath" info will no longer be ignored.

Jake

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:21:13 +0000 (GMT)