Good Afternoon,

I currently am working on the following log4j.properties file [0] as I
use many classes from the terminal and I would like to be able to
store the logs (redirect?) them to a file.

Currently this is just not happening for me even though (AFAIK) I've
specified the DRFA and various other configuration. Still when I use
my classes from the terminal no log directory appears and no gora.log
appears within the log directory... this is what I would like.

I can't seem to sort this one out...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Lewis

[0] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/trunk/conf/log4j.properties
--