Hello Remko,
Sorry I did not to clarified my intention.
I have a problem with log4j2 in an OSGi-environment (Unable to locate a
logging implementation...). So, I started to debug log4j2 but I was
unsuccessful. My intention was to present an easy way how log4j2 could load
a configuration within an OSGi-environment. The Users have only to create a
fragmented bundle including a log4j2.xml. The advantage of this approach is
that you  (as a log4j2-developer) do not have to think about which
ClassLoader you have to use to get the configuration.

Regards
Roland