Hi Remko,
thanks for the reply.
I'd still like something which can be enabled through system preoperties and logs at very early stages, for example, where the config is read from.

Marco.

On 08/01/2014 12:04 AM, Remko Popma wrote:
All you need to do is set status="trace" in your log4j2.xml config file.

So the beginning of your config looks like this:
<Configuration status="trace" ...

Sent from my iPhone