My issue came from the the way I ran my application and the fact that lo4j2
use an annotation processor.
I'm running my application (and my tests) from eclipse. So I have to

   - Enable the option "Enable annotation processing" (Java Compiler ->
   Annotation Processing)
   - Add log4j-core.jar in the Factory Path (Java Compiler -> Annotation
   Processing -> Factory Path)

I think everything is working fine now!

Thank you everyone!

Clément