Hi Ralph,

I worked around the issue. Basically, I had a setup where I had basic
markers A, B and a marker C which existed in 2 versions:
1) C - with reference to A and 2) C with reference to B. What I did instead
was create 2 separate markers. "C_A" with references to C and A and "C_B"
with references to C and B.

Regards,

/David