You can find the Logger from LogManager, cast to
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.Logger, and use setLevel, though I bet
there's a better way to do this via configuration files. You can reload the
configuration file and modify that from the user, but that might be
overkill here.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>