From: Mikael Ståldal [mailto:mikael.stal...@magine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 2:11 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: log4j2 - Logger does not have the configuration If procured before
LoggerContext has initialized

Any particular reason for not using a configuration file?

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.stal...@magine.com

Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.