SOLVED.

2 dumb issues.
1. I was getting a class not found error for the ContextMapFilter, changed
to ThreadContextMapFilter.

2. I had incorrect casing in the values and things were therefore not being
filtered correctly.

Thanks either way!

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:35 PM kriegerd <krieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to send messages to different files based on a key/value from
the current context.
To do that I set up 3 appenders all children of root with
different ContextMapFilter.

My configuration is attached.
Basically one appender will look for "External" entries, the other appender
"Internal" and the last one everything else (that's the intention at least).

What I'm seeing is ALL log files having the same info.
I can confirm the values are being populated in the ThreadContext.

Any info or pointers is appreciated.
Thanks!