Hi,

sorry for boothering you all.  I'm in the need to have a logging
optimization and i whould like to ask you all about the use of %m%n.

Due to the fact i need optimization should i use :

%m%n

or should implement my own Class/Method name finder with:

private static String getLoggingMethod() {
StackTraceElement stackTraceElements[] = Thread.currentThread().
getStackTrace();
StackTraceElement caller = stackTraceElements[3];
return caller.getMethodName();
}

and

private String getLoggingMethodClassNameIfDebug(int deep) {
if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
StackTraceElement stackTraceElements[] = Thread.currentThread().
getStackTrace();
StackTraceElement caller = stackTraceElements[deep];
return buildMehodNameClassNameByStackTrace(caller);
} else {
return EMPTY;
}
}