Sounds like this could be a bug with the maven-bundle-plugin. Have you
tried bnd-maven-plugin? <http://bndtools.org/>

Also, chances are there could be some ClassLoader issues anyways
considering all the log4j-core imports we've added to log4j-api to fix
similar issues. If you have issues with that, a bug report would be great.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>