Yes, as Ralph has noted I am busy with contributing LogstashLayout
into Log4j 2. In the meantime, you can still use LogstashLayout. I see
that you've already created a ticket[1]. I will investigate the
possibility and share the outcome in the ticket. (Maybe even here?)

[1] https://github.com/vy/log4j2-logstash-layout/issues/54