Hi All,

I’ve got a general question. Am I correct in thinking that if I’ve got an application that consists of the exe and several dozen dynamically used assemblies, I can have each using its own log4net config file to control the logging specific to that assembly (basically each assembly/namespace has its own unique logger in this case)?

The reason that I ask is that my individual assemblies do not appear to be using their own configuration file settings, but appear to be using the exe’s configuration. A 10,000 foot look at the code appears that it should be possible. Before I really start drilling down into the log4net code, I wanted a confirmation on it’s behavior/design in this regard. Any insights you can offer in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Joe Mierwa

VisionAIR

Core Architect