Yes I have run the tests with NUnit GUI 2.1 and all tests pass. It looks
like I am slightly down-level on the nunit.framework.dll (still using
2.1.4.0) I will try upgrading to the latest version 2.2.3.0 and testing
again.

Do you want to go through the tests and update them to use the non
deprecated APIs, or do you want me to do that?

Nicko