On 2/16/06, GlennDoten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Josh, why bother with a flag called isWeb? If HttpContext.Current is not
> null then you know you are in the context of a web app; otherwise you
> aren't. It works great just checking the HTTP context because then the same
> code can execute in a web app or a non-web app.

Thanks for the feedback - I initially thought of this - but I thought
it made sense to keep the new behaviour optional. (It's possible to
imagine circumstances where you'd rather use the CallContext even if
you're in the middle of a web request).

Are we getting close to agreement about what the patch should look
like? If so I can knock something together - to hopefully generate
some more discussion.

j.