Hi,

Currently we are having 2 programs which are using centralized log4net
config resided at some location like "C:". Now the no. of programs can be
increased later on 20 to 25. Now, we want that we should be able to set
severity level for each program independeltly without creating separate
appender for each of them . How can we achieve this ? We know that for each
of program we can create separate appender and reference it on individual
logger(which is based on each service) to achieve this. Bus is there any
other way around ?