On 2011-08-13, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> There are 9 open issues targeted for 1.2.10. They should probably be
> rescheduled to be included in 1.2.11?

I'm not even sure whether some of them still are relevant.  They
certainly need to be rescheduled.

My preference would be to have some release like 1.2.MAINTNENANCE that
we'd assign things to that may eventually get fixed in a 1.2.x release
if we agree that these are the versions that actually work for compact
framework and 1.x - and a few others similar unspecific releases.

We then pick the pieces from there as we prepare real releases.

Right now I'm afraid we'll have to visit all open issues and
re-assign/close them.

Stefan