On 2011-08-16, Roy Chastain wrote:

> A starting point for the questions to be presented.  Please modify and
> add as you see fit.  These are in no particular order.

Looks good to me.

> 6) - Do you need an assembly targeting any version of Silverlight?  (if
> enough say yes, we come back and ask about what versions)

Just taking the opportunity to point out that NAnt claims to also
support Silverlight 2.0 as a target (as well as Mono 3.5 and Moonlight
2.0 if anybody should still be interested in assemblies targeted to
Mono) so producing those assemblies should be possible just by modifying
the NAnt build file.

Stefan