Hi,

I'm down to one failing test on my Ubuntu Linux box (Ubuntu 10.4 with
Mono 2.4, I'm conservative 8-):
RollingFileAppender.TestExclusiveLockLocks.

What happens on Linux is that an attempt to open a locked file throws an
exception (as expected by the test) but the file is truncated anyway.
After that when the next statement gets written the file is filled with
zero bytes up to the length it had before and then the new text is
appended.

This likely is a bug in the specific version of Mono but may be worth
highlighting in the docs - something like "ExclusiveLock is known to
have issues with some versions of Mono on Linux".

Stefan