Github user bodewig commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/log4net/pull/16

going on that one might miss when not following the list. I must admit there
isn't that much going on:
https://blogs.apache.org/logging/entry/apache_log4net_needs_help

    As for packages, I'm sorry, we're not prepared for that. We will be
publishing the final release to nuget but the current test build looks like a
real release internally, so we can't publish it there. I'd need to make myself
familiar with myget first.

---
with INFRA.
---