Github user bodewig commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/log4net/pull/25

    To be honest I have no idea how svn line ends transfer to the git mirror.
In svn line ends are CRLF on Windows and LF on Unix. What git makes from this
depends on your `autocrlf` config and probably on your git client as well (I
recall cygwin's git insisting on LF).

    It's probably best to not touch line ends at all. If that's not possible
then the best approach may be to create separate commits so that we can at
least identify the relevant changes.

---
with INFRA.
---