Hi Harry,

sorry for the delay and many thanks for hanging around and nudging
us. This is obviously something we need.

Harry has created a pull request that adds a feature of a
ParallelAppender using TPL which, when enabled wraps all configured
appenders and makes their logging asynchrounous.

I've seen big overlap with Joe's work on an AsyncAppender and asked
Harry to head over here for comments. I'm not really sure how the two
approaches relate to each other and whether it would be a good idea to
keep both of them in parallel or to merge them into one.

My initial comment would be that I wouldn't want to enable
parallel/async workflows unconditionally for all appenders but rather
make people use the corresponding decorators explicitly when configuring
their appenders.

Stefan