Dear Log4Net users,

we have just released Version 1.0.9.0 Beta of Log4View, a powerful and
comfortable viewer for Log4Net output.

General Features of Log4View:

*         Filter by loggers, log levels or any other criteria.

*         Search log entries by loggers or message text.

*         Supports wildcards and regular expressions.

*         Fully customizable GUI including color and font of individual
loggers.

*         Reads log output from File-, UDP- and TCP(!)-Appenders.

*         Support for multiple log sources (Professional Edition)

*         Support for consolidated view of separate log sources in a
single message view. (Professional Edition)

Changes in Version 1.0.9.0 Beta:

*         Feature: Dragging of log files to the logger tree adds logger

*         Feature: XML-Namespace of log files is automatically deduced

*         Bug fix: Selecting a context menu in the message view no
longer stops scrolling

We have also written a TCP Appender for log4net to support reliable
transmission of log messages. The TCP appender is supported by Log4View
but can also be used standalone.

You can find more details and the latest version at www.log4view.com
<http://www.log4view.com> .

Part of the distribution is a "Users Manual" which describes Log4View
and its configuration in detail.

The Beta version of Log4View offers the full feature set of Log4View
Professional Edition for free!

You can freely download Log4View 1.0.9.0 Beta from here:
http://www.log4view.com/download.html

I hope you like Log4View. If you have any suggestions or criticism, I
would be glad to hearing from you: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .

Kind regards

Have fun with Log4View!

Ulrich Proeller