> I meant to say that we could add an EventLogErrorHandler to catch edge
cases like this

And then retry the logging later I assume? The problem I have with this
solution is that I likely want the log entries at the end of the last
appdomain, and probably want the ones at the start of the next app
domain, especially if the last one ended abnormally, and the next one
does any sort of cleanup.

Also, if it's an "orderly" move from app domain to app domain then it
could be many seconds, even minutes of overlap between the two domains.

But still, it would be an improvement I suppose.

--

Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software

[EMAIL PROTECTED]