Yes, just reference the dll in your project and include it with the app when
you deploy.

From: hdjim69 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:04 AM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: RE: when to use strong name confusion

Yes, this is for internal use.  We are not a vendor. However we have several
projects in the solution (VS2005) that need to log (client.exe, client.dll,
server.dll, etc.).  I just want to be able to go into each project and add a
reference to the log4net.dll and that should do it.  No GAC just a reference in
each project to the log4net.dll.

Is this the correct way to set up referencing this .dll?