Hello-

I'm working on an app that coordinates data transfers among multiple trading
partners. I want to create a log file for each trading partner. I had a few
ideas of how to do this, but am not sure which would be considered the
optimal way. The expected number of trading partners is likely to be around
100, but could be higher. Here are my thoughts:

1. Add a bunch of named loggers to my log4net.config file
2. Do programmatic configuration of the loggers on application start
3. Write my own appender that is based on the RollingFileAppender

Do any of these scream out as being a good or bad solution? Is there a
better approach that I might be missing? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eric