Hi Again,

I seem to have some info to work on.  Trying to log into my custom event
log has generated this in the Application event log:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( MyFirstApp ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: 2009-06-19 12:11:27,234 14 INFO <MachineName>
<username> Logging.TestHarness.vshost.exe (line: 220)
Logging.TestHarness.LogEntryCreator - Message number 71
System.Exception: Arses!

Hmm ... Any ideas would be great.

Cheers,

James.