Subject: RE: Can we write the data to Multiple log
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:13:53 +0530
From: raghuram.raicho...@accenture.com
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org

Hi,

>From the UI how can I specify the details to which appender to use.

My requirement is like there will be two log:
-          Complete Information, which contains data along with the stack trace
and many more parameters coming from the exception
-          Simple information saying “There was a error with code and simple
details”

And in this case I need to log them in two different logs at a time.

Can you please send me the samples.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raghuram Raichooti