Hi,

Please help me with this query in using log4net.

I am using log4net in mhy we application. I am facing issues in configuring
log4net to log errors at user level.

That is, If user X logs in, I like to create file name X and all error for
user X should be written in X.log. Siilarly if Y user logs in the log file
should be in name of Y.log and the most important point to note is, they
could log in concurrently.

I tried the luck by creating log files whose name would be framed
dynamically as soon as the user logs in. But issue here, if they are not
using the application at the same time, the log files are creeated with
correct name and writing as expected, but if both users have active
sessions, log file is created only for user who FIRST logged in and error of
second user has been recorded in log file that is created for FIRST user.

Please help me in this.

Thanks much.