Hi Martin,

What are the operations supported by 'logback-configuration'? I think a short summary would be useful.

--
Ceki

On 3/14/2016 21:21, Martin Todorov wrote:
Hi,

I hope you are well!

Thanks for devising such great logging frameworks over the years!

I would like to bring to your attention a small project we put together
recently for the need of another project we were working on:

https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration

It provides a way to easily configure/reconfigure Logback and it
contains a simple service and restlet around it.

When we looked around for something similar, there wasn't something as
straight-forward as this to follow. Perhaps it could be further extended
in the future, if there is a need.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Martin Todorov