Hi,

I have configured my application with the MDCInsertingServletFilter and added
the %X{req.remoteHost} to my logback.xml pattern attribute.  The log is showing
the fully qualified name of the client that sent the request.  However, I would
like to log the IP and not the fully qualified host name.  The documentation
for getRemoteHost() states "If the engine cannot or chooses not to resolve the
hostname (to improve performance), this method returns the dotted-string form
of the IP address".  How do I configure the engine to not resolve fully
qualified host name?

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Tom.