martin f krafft <madd...@debian.org> wrote:
> True. Maybe Hanspeter or you or someone else will submit some more
> rules this weekend, then I'll upload 1.3.3 on Sunday night.

Sorry for the delay; I was waiting for the server/workstation mess to be
cleared up.

Last time I commited to logcheck, I managed to piss somebody off
regarding the changelog, so I want to make sure I get things right,
especially since you appear to be uploading 1.3.3.  Should I create a
1.3.4 entry right away, or is the 1.3.3 window still open?

--
/*
 * Buddy system. Hairy. You really aren't expected to understand this