On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 01:30:56PM -0400, Frédéric Brière wrote:
> Alright, I'll go ahead and commit this fix.

Now where you have agreed on how to handle this file, you could probably
also find a solution for /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/ntp - which is
shipped in logcheck-database as well as ntp since quite a long time (and
just does not collide because of a Replaces: directive in ntp).

just my 2 cents,
   Mario
--
Evidently men are more intelligent than women. Every woman on earth
believes that men should be able to read minds. Every man knows this