Conference on Mathematical Logic
(Satellite Conference of the ICM 2018)
Niteroi, Brazil, 10-11 August 2018
http://www.dlmpst.org/pages/activities/icm-2018-satellite.php

C A L L F O R A B S T R A C T S U B M I S S I O N S

*** D E A D L I N E A P P R O A C H I N G ***

It is our pleasure to announce that the Sociedade Brasileira de Logica (SBL)
and the Division for Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science and
Technology of the International Union for History and Philosophy of Science and
Technology (DLMPST/IUHPST) are organizing the Conference on Mathematical Logic,
as a satellite conference of the International Congress of Mathematicians 2018
(ICM 2018), held in Rio de Janeiro from 1 to 9 August 2018.

Invited speakers include Matthias Aschenbrenner, Veronica Becher, Valeria
de Paiva, Steve Jackson, Ulrich Kohlenbach, Maryanthe Malliaris, Francisco
Miraglia, Lou van den Dries and Joris Van Der Hoeven.

The organisers invite all researchers in mathematical logic to submit
abstracts of their research for presentation at the conference. Please
submit your abstract by the deadline of

via our easychair website

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cml2018

ASL student travel awards. One of our sponsoring institutions, the
Association for Symbolic Logic is offering modest travel awards to
graduate students in logic to attend our conference. The deadline for
applications is 10 May 2018. Details can be found on our website.

We are looking forward to meeting you soon in Brazil.

Scientific & Organising Committee. Christina Brech (Sao Paulo, Brazil),
Samuel Gomes da Silva (Bahia, Brazil), Edward Hermann Haeusler (Rio de
Janeiro, Brazil), Denis Hirschfeldt (Chicago IL, U.S.A.), Fairouz
Kamareddine (Edinburgh, Scotland), Bruno Lopes (Niteroi, Brazil), Benedikt
Loewe (Amsterdam, The Netherlands & Hamburg, Germany), Hugo Nobrega
(Amsterdam, The Netherlands).

Sponsors.

Association for Symbolic Logic.
Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue Applicazioni
Division for Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science & Technology
De Nederlandse Vereniging voor Logica & Wijsbegeerte der Exacte Wetenschappen

--
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "LOGICA-L" dos
Grupos do Google.

Responder a