---------- Forwarded message ---------

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the first issue of the journal Annals of
Mathematics and Philosophy. The issue is freely available on the
editor’s website, and it is also possible to order a printed version.

For the PDF version: https://spartacus-idh.com/pdfs/108/
To order a printed version : https://spartacus-idh.com/108.html
The journal’s website : https://mxphi.com

We would like to remind you that original articles can be submitted
anytime. We also plan to have special issues, advertised on the
website. The articles can be freely downloaded and are made available
on the site as soon as possible. A printed version of an issue is
available and can be purchased when it is completed.

Don’t hesitate to contact your institutional librarian for a subscription.

Sincerely,
Jean-Pierre Marquis

Editors-in-chief:
Jean-Pierre Marquis, Université de Montréal
Frédéric Patras, CNRS – Université Côte d’Azur

Founding members:
Frédéric Jaëck, Aix-Marseille Université
Giuseppe Longo, CNRS – École Normale Supérieure
Jean-Pierre Marquis, Université de Montréal
Frédéric Patras, CNRS – Université Côte d’Azur
Victor Rabiet, École Normale Supérieure
Jean-Jacques Szczeciniarz, Université de Paris

--
LOGICA-L
Lista acadêmica brasileira dos profissionais e estudantes da área de Lógica

Responder a