https://emap.fgv.br/eventos/how-prove-it-lean

How To Prove It With Lean

I will describe a project I have been working on for most of the last year: an
online book called “How To Prove It with Lean.” The purpose of this project is
to see if a computer proof assistant called Lean could be helpful to students
who are learning to write mathematical proofs. I will describe the project and
demonstrate the use of Lean to write some simple proofs.

Daniel Velleman: I received a B.A. from Dartmouth College in 1976 and a Ph.D.
from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1980. I taught at the University of
Texas for three years before joining the faculty of Amherst College, where I
taught from 1983 to 2017. I have written five books: How To Prove It, Which Way
Did The Bicycle Go? (with Stan Wagon and Joe Konhauser), Philosophies of
Mathematics (with Alexander George), Calculus: A Rigorous First Course, and
Bicycle or Unicycle? (with Stan Wagon). I was the editor of the American
Mathematical Monthly from 2007 to 2011.

Hoje! Online. Mais informações no link acima.

Ab.,

--
Alexandre Rademaker
http://arademaker.github.io

--
LOGICA-L
Lista acadêmica brasileira dos profissionais e estudantes da área de Lógica

Responder a