Dear colleagues and students,

please find here some information about the two-year Master program
"History, Philosophy and Culture of Science" (HPS+) offered by the
Philosophy Department in cooperation with other Departments at
Ruhr-University Bochum (RUB): HPS+ -info
<https://www.hpsplus.org/_files/ugd/70ba36_996d5eec22e6406c9bb9726ea9645f1a.pdf>

An *important novelty* is that from now on a *specialization in logic *(next
to a focus on *HPS*) is also possible. (The title of the program will show
this soon).

If you see opportunities to announce our Master program in your field and /
or to draw the attention of suitable students to it, we would be very
pleased!
There will be a *hybrid info event on Wednesday, July 5, 11:00 AM (CET).*
Interested students can contact us via our homepage (
https://www.hpsplus.org/contact) and will receive a Zoom-link in advance.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,
The HPS+-Team

--
LOGICA-L
Lista acadêmica brasileira dos profissionais e estudantes da área de Lógica

Responder a