* Imminent funding deadline (1 December) - please contact us immediately if
you are interested. *

Dear all,

We invite applications for PhD study at the University of Birmingham.

We are a group of (mostly) theoretical computer scientists who explore
fundamental concepts in computation. Our work includes category theory,
computational complexity, programming language semantics, proof theory,
type theory, verification and much else besides.

See our webpage, with links to individual researchers, here:

*https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/computer-science/theory-of-computation/index.aspx
<https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/computer-science/theory-of-computation/index.aspx>*

Information about PhD applications may be found here:

*https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/computer-science/postgraduate-research/applying-for-phd-in-computer-science.aspx
<https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/computer-science/postgraduate-research/applying-for-phd-in-computer-science.aspx>*

If you are considering applying, please contact any of us. We will be very
happy to discuss the opportunities available.

Best regards,

The Birmingham CS theory group, including:-

Benedikt Ahrens

Rajesh Chitnis

Anupam Das

Martín Escardó

Eric Finster

Dan Ghica

Mirco Giacobbe

Paul Levy

Sonia Marin

Sean Moss

Jakub Opršal

Vincent Rahli

Uday Reddy

Eike Ritter

--
Elaine.

--
LOGICA-L
Lista acadêmica brasileira dos profissionais e estudantes da área de Lógica