Logica Universalis Webinar
February 28, 2024 at 4pm CET
Speakers:   Lin Chen  and Xuefeng Wen
Institute of Logic and Cognition, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
Title "On the transitivity of Logical Consequence without Assuming
Monotonicity"
Abstract  "We generalize Ripley’s results on the transitivity of consequence
relation, without assuming a logic to be monotonic. Following
Gabbay, we assume nonmonotonic consequence relation to be inclusive
and cautious monotonic, and figure out the implications between different
forms of transitivity of logical consequence. Weaker frameworks
without inclusiveness or cautious monotonicity are also discussed. The
paper may provide basis for the study of both non-transitive logics and
nonmonotonic ones."
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11787-024-00345-3

presented by its director Hu Liu

Chair : Caroline Pires Ting, International Relations of LUA (Logica
Universalis Association)

Everyone is welcome to join, register here:
https://link.springer.com/journal/11787/updates/26604532
JYB, Editor-in-Chief, Logica Universalis and Organizer Logica Universalis
Webinar
https://philpeople.org/profiles/jean-yves-beziau

--
LOGICA-L
Lista acadêmica brasileira dos profissionais e estudantes da área de Lógica

Responder a