[message A]
>> trutca means capitol as in capitol city.  Then does raltca mean
>> capitol as in lots of money?

Lots of money is "capital", not "capitol".  So is a jurisdiction's
governing city.  A "capitol" is a building (generally one wherein a
legislature meets), not a city or a bunch of money.

> [trutca] comes from [turni tcana] "govern-city", and [raltca] from
> [ralju tcana] "principal-city".  So they both refer to "capital
> city".

Really?  Wouldn't the raltca of New York State, for example, be New
York City rather than Albany?  (Of the various glosses for "ralju" in
the gismu list, I do see "leader", but the rest of them make me think
that is a misleading gloss in this case.)

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               [EMAIL PROTECTED]