Jorge Llambías wrote:
On 5/29/08, A. PIEKARSKI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyway, given the lack of response to my question (other than yours - ki'e),
I assume the whole matter is lost in the mists of time.

You may get some additional response if you ask in the main
list, I'm not sure Lojbab (the author of those lessons) reads
loban-beginners.

He does, but not daily. A longer answer tp the question is coming this weekend, I hope. But I have to get some book orders out first, which is my highest Lojban priority.

The short answer would be that he just
hasn't had the time to dedicate to Lojban matters.

You're right.

lojbab