Hi Matt (or Eppcott),

Thank you for the welcome and the info. I really like your site. It looks
fascinating. And your area on Lojban is great. I went through and bookmarked
all those sites in Firefox. Very cool.

I don't mean to get off-topic, but what digital arts do you do? Are you into
3D graphics? I'm also just getting into web design and python. Feel free to
email me directly so the list stays on-topic.

Take care,
Nick