On 10/9/08, Jorge Llambías <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:10 PM, H. Felton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  > I thought that the consonant pair, in this case "gr", in the first 5
>  > letters would prevent the "fa" from "falling off";
>
> There's a rule in CLL that says that all brivla have a consonant
>  cluster in the first five letters, but no rule that says that anything
>  with a consonant cluster in the first five letters is a brivla. An
>  unstressed CV in front of a lujvo will always remain a separate cmavo.

OK, that was the basis of my misunderstanding.

> Right, there's no need for email addresses to be grammatical text.

I was thinking more along the lines that if I could remember that "H.
Felton" (caps, period, and space) was the way to write my name in
running English text, but "hfelton" was the email-address/login on my
account; I can certainly learn to remember that I need to include a
space in running Lojban text.