On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Luke Bergen<lukeaber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but gejyspa, when I say "[you] run like you're being chased by a tiger" both
> "you"s are the exact same person aren't they?  The only difference is that
> the second one is in a hypothetical situation.

   I'm not sure which one of my examples you're asking about here. If
you are talking about the first one ("ko bajra sepa'a
lo selje'i be lo tirxu") I took out the second you.  On the other
hand, I suppose I can put it back in like this:
ko bajra sepa'a lo nu da'i selje'i lo tirxu.  That being said, I kinda
like the teta'i better, since it's already a "under conditions of
using method" place.