FWIW you see a lot more "prenu" than "remna".

"remna" is used specifically to denote humans. There is no specific
requirement for "prenu" to be human or sentient. If you're one of those who
say "cats are people too" then you could use "prenu" for a cat.

Suppose you wanted to use legal language. Almost all systems of law have a
definition of "person" which is someone that can own property, or has the
capacity to sue or be sued. Such "legal person" can be any human, but also a
corporation. To construct a lujvo for this, I think we would use "prenu"
rather than "remna" - humanity in the biological sense does not matter.

flapre??