Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "reset attempts".

To reset student access times in a timed quiz, as Course Coordinator use:
Settings -> Content Settings -> Reset Student Access Times, and then use the multi-screen "helper" to choose the students etc.

To reset tries for specific students you would need to use the grading interface, either one student at a time for all problems in the folder, using "complete page/sequence/folder: For one student" or one problem at a time for specified students, using "Grade all selected students in a grading table" (both accessed by clicking on a problem and the quiz folder, and clicking "Content grades" in the Functions menu). Use "Reset status" to reset tries to 0.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium

Quoting "Mills, Douglas G" <dmi...@illinois.edu>:

Hi All,

We had some students lose their internet connections while taking a timed quiz in Lon-Capa with the time running out before the regained their connection. I'm looking for a way to completely reset their attempts on the quiz but so far coming up short. How does one do this? I'm probably overlooking something obvious. Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry