Hi Will,

"Incorrect after correct?" is a known (rare) bug (6740). I have implemented a fix for it (which is included in 2.11.1). I have just added you as a CC on the bug report, if you want to view additional details.

Also, if you want (after the fact) to hide the "incorrect" recorded after the "correct" (shown in submissions), log-in to one of the MSU LON-CAPA servers (change the domain from the default of msu to your own domain), and follow the instructions here:

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2015-January/002987.html

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium

Quoting Will Paddock <will.padd...@elps.us>:

Hi everyone,

I've seen this issue for two students in the last few days, and I was wondering if others are also having this problem. Maybe it's a known bug.

The symptom is that students are trying to answer a problem (option response) but when they click submit any options they have selected revert to old selected options and a no additional try is counted.

When I look at their submissions I see a correct response followed by an incorrect a short time later. I'm having trouble figuring out how they were able to submit again after being awarded "correct".

Thanks to anyone with insights.

Will Paddock
East Lansing High School